The Family Psychologist
April 2014 |Vol. 30, No. 1
Feature ArticleHeather M. Pederson, PhD, and Amanda Edwards-Stewart, PhD
Learn about the vision behind couples’ self-help book, Reconcilable Differences.
In this issue
- Editor’s note
Read about highlights of this issue.
By Heather M. Pederson, PhD
- Family values: Increasing the visibility and influence of Div. 43
The division president addresses increasing the division’s visibility and influence in APA and beyond.
By Erika Lawrence, PhD
- Gaining recognition for couple and family psychology in practice settings
Ways to achieve Div. 43’s goal to increase the visibility of couple and family psychology are discussed.
By Corinne Datchi, PhD, ABPP
Download PDF version (PDF, 1MB)
Also in this issue
- Become a Psychology Fellow
- 2014 Elections Candidate Statements
- Get the APA Pro Journal Phone App