Family Psychologist of the Year
For outstanding sustained contributions to the field of family psychology. This can be in education, research or practice through:
- Service on local, state, or national boards and committees in family psychology organizations.
- Publication of theoretical, scientific, research or clinical articles, books or monographs or assessment devices which have made a demonstrable impact in family psychology.
- Significant contribution in the areas of training, supervision, and/or teaching students of colleagues throughout the years in the area of family psychology.
- Record of making presentations and/or leading workshops on family psychology topics at universities, professional meetings and conferences, or on special programs.
- Service on journal boards in the field of family psychology.
Alan S. Gurman, PhD
Thomas L. Sexton
James H. Bray
Froma W. Walsh
Anne Kazak, PhD
Susan H. McDaniel
James F. Alexander
Howard A. Liddle
Florence W. Kaslow
Richard H. Mikesell