Welcome to Div. 37
As a member of Div. 37, you can access these great benefits:
- Join the Div. 37, early career psychologist, student and section email lists, which provide forums for sharing information and learning about job opportunities.
- Receive an electronic copy of The Advocate and/or section newsletter three times per year to keep you abreast of topical features and news of interest.
- Access the SpringerBriefs in Psychology series, Advances in Child and Family Policy and Practice.
- Apply for grants and awards recognizing excellence in research and practice.
- Help support advocacy for legal and mental health issues relevant to children and families.
- Engage in opportunities to help shape policies that affect children and families.
- Promote your work at APA's Annual Convention and participate in programming focused on child and family policy.
- Participate in members-only networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Help support efforts such as the Interdivisional Task Force for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, the Task Force on Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances and Their Families and the Task Force on Epidemiology.
Don't forget to renew your membership each fall to continue receiving access to these great benefits.
Persons who are members, associates and fellows of APA.
Psychologists, physicians and professionals from related disciplines who are not members of APA.
Undergraduate and graduate students in psychology, medicine, social work, law, nursing and related fields.
- The first year is free for students and early career psychologists.
Contact Div. 37 for membership information and questions.
Join Div. 37
Interested in Becoming a Fellow?
Fellow status is an honor bestowed upon APA members who have shown evidence of unusual and outstanding contributions or performance in the field of psychology.
For more information, please contact Div. 37 Fellows Chair Susan Limber, PhD.