Adult Development & Aging News
A publication of Division 20
April 2018 Download Issue (PDF, 101KB)
In this issue
- Bisexual older adult women: A review of the literature
An overview on previous studies related to bisexual, older adult women to provide recommendations for future research on this group.
By Hannah M. Bashian, , MEd, Anastasia E. Canell, BA, and Nicole L. Johnson, PhD
- Forty-five years of influence of the Lifespan Developmental Approach: Past, present and future
Symposium materials are now available online.
By Harvey Sterns and Katherine Judge, PhD
- Div. 20 Program Committee report
Program co-chairs report on upcoming Div. 20 programming at APA’s 2018 Annual Convention.
By Allison Bielak, PhD, and Tina Savla, PhD
- Div. 20 Membership Committee report
Update on membership activities and welcome to new members
By Gloria Luong
- Council of Representatives report
Council representatives report on the March 2018 meeting
By Patricia A. Parmelee, PhD, and Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD
- Awards Committee report
Opportunity to recognize students by nominating them for two awards.
By Tom Hess, PhD
- Mid-year division Executive Committee meeting minutes
The division secretary presents the minutes from the November 2017 meeting of the Executive Committee.
By Joann Montepare